By becoming a client of Soccer Skills University, you agree to the following terms.
1. Refund Policy - We offer no refunds for any reason or circumstance. Our program has limited availability and each spot is sought after. We often have a waiting list for our private 1on1 training and small group program. All sales are final.
2. Vacation/Reschedule Policy - As noted on the Parent/Player agreement form, Coach Phil has a scheduled vacation every 90 days and will be absent for 7 days. You will always receive your make-up session before Phil departs and he will offer you a variety of days/times throughout the week to complete the makeup session.
3. Rainout Policy - If the fields are "too wet" or if there is significant rain during the morning or evening of our scheduled session, the session may be rescheduled upon Phil's decision. Phil will check to make sure the field is safe before every session. If the field is playable, we will resume the session. Parents do not determine if the session is cancelled.
4. Missed Session Policy - Coach Phil has a zero toleration missed session policy. If you miss a session, you will forfeit the session. If you communicate with Coach Phil 48 hours before the session, you will receive a makeup session within a 7 day period. If you do not complete the make-up session within 7 days, you will forfeit the session.
5. Player Conduct Policy - All students are required to show up 10 minutes before each session to warm-up with the proper soccer attire. We do not accept players who are disrespectful or dishonest with completing homework assignments at home.
6. Payment Policy - By committing to our 6 or 12-month agreement, you agree with the signed contract that you can commit to the entire commitment. You have the option of paying in full (discount) or paying monthly with our automated system that charges your credit/debit card every 30 days. If your credit card fails, our system will prompt you to replace your card within a 24 hour period.
7. Early Contract Termination Policy - If you choose to cancel during the 6 or 12-month contract, you can cancel anytime by notifying Coach Phil at email@example.com. By canceling the contract, you understand Phil's early termination policy:
You can opt-out of and cancel your contract anytime by paying Soccer Skills University an $800 early termination fee. Paying the fee will cancel any upcoming payment and once the $800 fee is paid, all sessions will come to a close.
8. Training Contract - By agreeing to our 6-month program, all sessions must be completed within 6 months from the start date. By agreeing to our 12 month program, all sessions must be completed within 12 months from the start date. If the sessions are not completed in a timely manner, you will forfeit the sessions. Coach Phil will give you multiple options throughout the week to complete the sessions in a timely manner. The training sessions must be completed within the (6 months) or (12 months) depending on the contract length.
9. Recurring Monthly Fees - By committing to our 6 or 12-month program, you agree to our 30-day recurring payment plan.
10. End of Contract & Renewal Policy - If you would like to STOP training after our contract is complete, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let Coach Phil know 30 days before the final session that you will be discontinuing in the program. If you do not communicate with Coach Phil 30 days before the final session, you agree to continue in the program beyond the agreement (meaning we hold your spot in the program) and you will continue to train in the program.
By becoming a customer of Soccer Skills University, I agree to the terms on this website. I have signed a contract stating that I have reviewed this page in-depth and agree to Phil's terms and conditions.